Tuesday 4 February 2014

How to solve FIFA 14 "Origin not available" Error

Recently, I installed the claimed best soccer game FIFA 14 but to my amazement it has already caught up a bug. this is to say no one is perfect when it comes to the world of Programming but not to worry while the Programmers at EA find solution to this, let me give you a solution on my own.
 
 
The problem occurs when you tried to either connect your fifa to the internet or to connect it to play store. but not to worry you don't need your phone to be rooted and also you don't need to edit anything.
Requirement:
1) Set DNS (available on play store)
2) Internet connection to connect to the internet
3) you can use your brain this time.
 
Solution:
1) download Set DNS on play store
2) restart your phone after installation
3) Open and select google DNS
4) click apply
5) connect your fifa 14 to the internet and enjoy your game.
 
we need your comment so feel free to comment below and don't forget to like our facebook page and also follow us on twitter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am still getting the same error..origin is not available...please help me solve this problem..i love this game..